New Student Registration
To enroll a student in Hopewell Valley Regional School District, a parent or guardian must:
1. COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED REGISTRATION FORMS
- Forms are available for download (visit Registration Forms page).
- If needed, forms can be picked up at the Administration Building. Please call ahead (609) 737-4002, ext 2306.
2. GATHER PROOF OF DISTRICT RESIDENCY/STUDENT DOCUMENTS
- ONE of the following legal documents is required to verify district residency: * Current tax bill paired with valid driver license with Hopewell Valley address * Deed or lease; lease must carry signatures of lessor and lessee * HUD statement from closing (also known as a settlement sheet) * Sales contract with signatures of buyer and seller. Must include name and address or property location * Affidavit signed by a representative of a host family residing in the district, along with the host family's deed or lease
- Birth certificate: copy with a raised seal
- Immunization records (copy)
- Latest report card from former school (copy)
- Latest testing scores from former school (copy)
3. Return completed REGISTRATION AND RESIDENCY FORMS TO the REgistrar
- Email the registrar with completed forms & attachments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NOTE: For kindergarten registration, this process begins on February 1, 2021
For more information, contact the registrar at 609.737.4002 x2306.